Let’s Start the Year with New Beginnings – Adopt!
The following is from All About Equine Animal Rescue:
Happy New Year!!
We hope you enjoyed the stories and thank you for your continuing support during
Save The Date!!
Our 5th Annual Boots and Bling Event is on May 5, 2018.
Tickets are available now, get them while they last!
Buy Tickets Here
Event sponsorship options are available or you can donate items for the event’s silent and live auctions?
For more information contact email@example.com
Daily Horse Care, especially pm shifts
Used Tack Store Support, all areas
Foster Homes, Long-Term Foster/Sanctuary Homes
Capital Campaign Support
Grants – Writing and Research
Volunteer, Project, and Activity Coordinators
Media and/or Photo Librarian
More, more, more
Interested in volunteering or volunteering in other areas?
Submit a Review Today!
Great NonProfits – Top Rated Awards
Thanks to YOUR input in 2017, AAE is once again a Top-Rate nonprofit!
If you love our work, then tell the world! Stories about us from people like you will help us make an even bigger impact in our community in the future.
GreatNonprofits is the #1 source of nonprofit stories and feedback, and it honors highly regarded nonprofits each year with their Top-Rated List.
Won’t you help us raise visibility for our work by posting a brief story of your experience with us? All content will be visible to potential donors and volunteers.
It’s easy and only takes 3 minutes!
Click here to get started!
Employers Match Donations, Does Yours?
Did you know YOU could earn grant money for AAE from your employer just by volunteering?
Many Employers offer money when their employees volunteer. Here are a few examples:
- Intel provides a $10 grant to a nonprofit per every volunteer hour by an employee, and matches funds dollar for dollar up to $5,000 per employee or retiree.
- Microsoft provides a $17 grant to a nonprofit per every hour volunteered by an employee.
- Apple provides a $25 grant to a nonprofit per every volunteer hour by an employee, and matches funds dollar for dollar up to $10,000 per employee.
- Verizon provides a $750 grant to a nonprofit when an employee volunteers for 50+ hours.
- State Farm provides a $500 grant nonprofit when an employee volunteers for+ 40 hours.
- Others top 20 matching gift and/or volunteer grant companies include
- Home Depot
- JP Morgan
- Soros Fund Management
- BP (British Petroleum)
- Gap Corporation
- State Street Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Outerwall (CoinStar and RedBox)
- Time Warner and subsidiaries
- and more
Check with your employer. You could help purchase our next load of hay!